Slovaks and Slovakia logo Logo for the 9th Anniversary
Picture
Picture
Picture
rectrect
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Memorial plaque at St. Peterís Church

St.Peter's Parish came into official existence on July 28th, 1907 at the official blessing by Bishop Scollard D.D. of the Diocese of Sault Ste.Marie when he laid the cornerstone. It was completed on October 8, 1911.

Rule

For more details about the upcoming events, contact
Pauline Krupa
at RR14 621 Gorevale Road Thunder Bay P7B 5N1 or
Angela Meady at
ameady@norlink.net

Site Webmaster is Ondro Mihal at omihal@slovak.com.

Document written by Angela Meady (Mikita) © 1998. All rights reserved.
All graphics, design, structure by Ondro Mihal.
All contents ©  1998. All rights reserved.
Last update:
Jan 10, 1998